# 🔐 Social login
Social login enables users to sign up to your Chevereto instance by connecting their third-party social accounts for login.
# Google login
To enable Google Google Sign-in:
- Go to Credentials page (opens new window)
- Click Create credentials > OAuth client ID.
- Select the Web application application type.
- Name your OAuth 2.0 client
http://yourwebsite.com/connect/googleat Authorized redirect URIs and click Create.
After configuration is complete, take note of the client ID and Client Secret that got created.
Go to Google login settings to enable Google login in your Chevereto installation.
# VK login
To enable VK you will need to create a VK app (opens new window).
- Go to
vk.com/devand click on "Create An Application" and select category: Website
- Fill your website data
- Click on "Connect site"
- Authorized redirect URI:
- In app settings page make sure that Open API is enabled
# Twitter login
To enable Twitter login you will need to create a Twitter app (opens new window).
- Go to
apps.twitter.comand click on "Create New App".
- Use the following settings:
- Callback URL:
- Allow this application to be used to Sign in with Twitter (On).
- Use the following permissions:
- Read and Write (selected)
# Facebook login
To enable Facebook login you will need to create a Facebook app (opens new window).
- Go to
https://developers.facebook.com/apps(you must be logged in Facebook) and click on "Add a New App".
- Enter your new app display name, email and category when prompted
- Click on "Create App ID", you will redirected to a new page
- Go to "Settings" and then click on "Add Platform"
- Select "Website" and then enter your website URL, click on "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page
- Add your app domain, privacy and terms URLs. Remember to click on "Save Changes" at the bottom
- Go to "Products" and then click on "Facebook Login" (you must add that product if isn't there)
- On "Client OAuth Settings" make sure to enable "Web OAuth Login"
- Under "Valid OAuth redirect URIs" enter
- Under "Deauthorize Callback URL" enter
- Go to "App Review" and make your app public (this will enable your app for everybody)
- Once your app gets approved as public you can go to "Dashboard" and then copy "App ID" and "App Secret" in your Chevereto website (Dashboard > Settings > Social Networks)
Take special note for the Facebook APP Review. Your app will be only visible to you until you complete all the information required by Facebook.